Old 05-13-2012, 08:26 AM
DogHouseMom

1. How do you define a WIP?
There's a fine line between a WIP and a UFO.

2. How many quilt WIPs do you currently have?
I have two UFO's (items I'm not sure I will EVER finish) and 7 WIP's in various stages.

3. How many non-quilt WIPs do you currently have?
One in my head. I signed up for the needle case swap and I was actually working on the design today.

4. What stages are most of your WIPs in?
1 is quilted and bound and I'm adding beading, 1 is a BOM and I'm in the 5th month, 1 is half pieced and I haven't decided the other half yet, the remainder are pieced and need to be quilted.

5. What is the most number of WIPs you have ever had at once?
I have more now than I've ever had.

6. What method do you currently use to keep track of WIPs/Completed projects?
Method?

7. How many quilting patterns and books do you own?
Not a whole lot. I favor books that are more about techniques than pattern books. I can get, or make a pattern anywhere - it's techniques I want to learn. I have about 40 books all told. I do have a few patterns that were purchased, and several that I gleaned online.

8. How many of those patterns and book you own have been used for a project?
Well ... because of the type of book I favor, some of the techniques (Sally Collins Mastering Precision Piecing) have been used for every quilt I made since I got the book, other books for "special" techniques (ie Fractured quilts) I used twice. I do have some books that I haven't used yet, but plan on it.

9. What method do you currently use to keep track of your patterns & books?
If they're hard copies they're on my book shelf in the sewing room. If I grabbed them off the computer, they're in a folder on my PC.

Sue