Old 05-13-2012, 09:08 AM
Fraew

Happy Mother's Day!!!

1. How do you define a WIP? I used to define it as something cut and not finished. I now define at something I plan to finish and have moved all of the "trial" blocks and stuff to the "scrap" section to use in other projects.
2. How many quilt WIPs do you currently have? 11
3. How many non-quilt WIPs do you currently have? 0
4. What stages are most of your WIPs in? 27% sitting, 18% quilting, 18% binding, 18%planning, 9% borders, 9% piecing - i think you found another math geek!
5. What is the most number of WIPs you have ever had at once? Before I changed the definition and finished some stuff...19
6. What method do you currently use to keep track of WIPs/Completed projects? Excel file...now I really feel like a geek! I have my swaps and deadlines listed on it too.
7. How many quilting patterns and books do you own? Now there's something else that can use an Excel file! No idea. And if I counted all of the magazines and catalogs with pattern ideas, the number just might be sinful.
8. How many of those patterns and book you own have been used for a project? 6! Really? Only 6. Ok, so no more books and patterns! That's it, I've sworn off buying books and patterns...until I come across another that I can't live without.
9. What method do you currently use to keep track of your patterns & books? No method to the madness!

Thanks for posting.