Old 05-13-2012, 09:31 AM
greenini

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
have you thoroughly checked your family tree? i am sure there is a connection somewheres like you or a relative visting/staying in branson or the ozarks, eating switzer licorice, maybe enjoyed toasted ravioli, enjoyed a busch beer product, enjoyed any number of MO bred artists (redd foxx, tina turner, maya angelou, brad pitt, john goodman, kevin kline, mary engelbreit(fabrics), langston hughes, mark twain, tenessee williams [grew up here]), had some dee-licious gooey butter cake, watched st. louis cardinals baseball, watched the football rams (ok so i may be reaching here), a least seen the clydesdale horses. i know there is a connection somewheres, there's gotta be and i know that i can find it.
Well, my family on both sides tumbled off the boat and landed in NYC, where I was born. DH's family landed in Boston and never left Mass. So, yes, I guess you could call it connected to Mo by Switzers licorice, which I love, seen the Clydesdales at least on TV, I suspect DH has had a Busch product sometime in his life tho he prefers dark and/or craft beer....but I was thinking more personal contact.

Krystna, wonderful floral tributes, sounds like you have turned the corner, think maybe Melissa got on their cases???

Count me in the motherless, but happy Mother's Day to those of you who are.

Great packages all.