Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Lv2sew2011

Oh my, so, so sorry to hear this, I will keep all those who are close to your SIL in my prayers as well!
Donna

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
i just got the update for my sil and well it wasnt the best. i am so saddened right now but will be in prayer shortly for her, my brother and their family. it feels like my blood pressure just shot way up. my sil's ovarian cancer has spread to her liver, stomach lining and small bowel so much so that the docs said if they could they would remove the entire lower bowel. this cancer is also a rare strand of aggressive cancer.

my sil is just 40 years old, an only child whose mother passed away 2 yrs ago. i just want to go hold her in my arms and tell her it will be okay and that she will make it through to the end to victory. while their 10 yo son knows his mom is sick (he's acting out some now) the 5 yo twins (turned 5 on may 9th) have no idea how sick their mom is. my sil has a battle ahead of her with chemo and surgeries staring her down but in my heart i believe the higher the mountain to climb the sweeter the victory to proclaim and the greater the testimony to give of our lord's tender mercy. i just pray that i can plant this into my sil.

mary