Old 05-13-2012, 11:17 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

1. How do you define a WIP?
to me a WiP is a project i am actively working on- started but not finished (as in Work in Progress- progress is happening) (as apposed to a ufo which is not being worked on- of which i have 4 which may or may not ever be finished)

2. How many quilt WIPs do you currently have?
i have 4 quilt tops to get quilted, i have 3 quilt tops in the works in various stages of completion

3. How many non-quilt WIPs do you currently have ?
(1) a locker hooked rug i use my scrap strips for - it's an on going project
and a table runner from a kit purchased while on vacation

4. What stages are most of your WIPs in?
4 waiting to be quilted,
one center medallion is done- some of the border components, one i row of blocks is complete- lots to go, one stained glass applique is done-

5. What is the most number of WIPs you have ever had at once?
sometimes i have a dozen projects going at once- other times only 2 or 3--i always work on multiple projects at once

6. What method do you currently use to keep track of WIPs/Completed projects?
method??? hand work (bindings, english paper piecing ect) i work on while watching baseball games or a movie with hubby or when traveling, i generally have a project to work on during breaks at work- i go into the sewing room & decide - to work on a certain one- until i either reach a point of change, finish, or tired/frustrated- i quilt in order of priority they are stacked under the machine in the order they need to be done in-

7. How many quilting patterns and books do you own? hundreds- maybe a thousand- books- 2 closets- and (3) 7 ft bookshelves. individual patterns maybe only 100-150 (never thought about counting them)

8. How many of those patterns and book you own have been used for a project?
most

9. What method do you currently use to keep track of your patterns & books?
book shelves- large note books with plastic envelope pages