Old 05-13-2012, 12:25 PM
MdmSew'n'Sew

Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
Ooooh, Everose. You just gave me a great idea! What about Rhubarb wine? I could have some brewing in the back of the club car. Never made rhubarb wine before but I am sure it can be done. Gonna go look for a recipe ASAP.
there is a farm just a few miles from me that makes rhubarb wine - actually two types, a sweet version and a dry version. They also make red raspberry , blackberry and currant wines, plus red and white grape wines- oh, fiddle, now I want to go over there and see if they're open so I can get some. I could bring some of their wines, and my pumpkin butter, maybe some of my dark chocolate raspberry truffles -I'm going out with two other QB members next Saturday to a super-duper quilt store to find fabrics to go with the one I chose - actually it's the one I got in the ugly fabric swap, except it's not ugly, just wasn't someone else's taste, but I love it! I may just get the fabrics and work on the mystery once I finish my Boom squares - but I'll pop onto the train whenever I can - woowooo!