Old 05-13-2012, 02:57 PM
MaryLane

1. How do you define a WIP? Cutting is not enough for me for quilts. It has to be partially sewn to be a WIP. Otherwise, it is still just a plan.

2. How many quilt WIPs do you currently have? Mmm...Well, I have done several block exchanges. So, those have to count. I will say 6, I think.

3. How many non-quilt WIPs do you currently have? Oh, now this is hard. What do I have to count? Just sewing? Then I have 6 right now. But I have 3 crocheting and about 14 scrapbooking, several restorations, etc...I don't even want to think about them!

4. What stages are most of your WIPs in? I have two tops waiting to be quilted, three sets of blocks and one BOM I am doing.

5. What is the most number of WIPs you have ever had at once? I refuse to answer on the grounds it might send me over the deep end if I figure this out. Actually, around Christmas I have had up to 20 sewing projects going at once.

6. What method do you currently use to keep track of WIPs/Completed projects? I don't. They are hanging in the closet for me to see or in the appropriate "on going projects" drawer.

7. How many quilting patterns and books do you own? Hmm....I think I have about 6 or 7 patterns and probably 15 books.

8. How many of those patterns and book you own have been used for a project? All of the patterns but one and all of the books except the 4 given to me.

9. What method do you currently use to keep track of your patterns & books? They are on the appropriate shelf. I feel no need to track them.