View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:30 PM
skowron5

Congrats on your new Janome. I purchased one last August and 3 weeks ago a got an error when sewing and the machine froze up. I called my dealer and he thought it was the fuse so he ordered one because he didn't have one in stock. A week later I still had not heard from him so I found another dealer who had a fuse she told me to bring it in and she would have it the next day. After 4 more days I called and she said she had been busy and hadn't had a chance to fix it. She called me later in the day and told me it was not a fuse but the motherboard and she would order one and have it for me last Monday. On Tuesday I had not heard from her so I called and she said she was just getting to it. A couple of hours later she called to say that Janome sent the wrong motherboard and it will be at least another week. I love my Janome and everyone that has one is so happy with them. I guess I just got a lemon and living in a small community the service isn't that great. I hope when I get it back it works good and I don't have any more problems with it. I have been a pretty mean lady the last 3 weeks without my machine. I am sure that this is a rare occasion after reading all the threads on the board.