Old 05-13-2012, 04:23 PM
LTeachergeorge

I'm so glad to know I am not alone with my WIP's. I consider a WIP anything that has been cut out (no sewing necessary). I keep a going list on my phone -- it may not be accurate (there may be more I am not remembering),but it says I have 58. I have 3 ready for binding, one needing to have only the border quilted (I hate doing my own quilting), and the others in various stages. I didn't know there could be a non-quilting WIP!!! LOL! I think this number is the most I've ever had. (Believe it or not, I've been working on finishing some of them this year!) I have no idea how many patterns and books I have because they are not all in one place. Probably made projects from LESS than a fourth of them, but I look through the books frequently, always finding new things to put on my hope to do list. Now that I have totally humiliated myself with my honesty, I'll get back to sewing -- need to finish a pillowcase to match a quilt I just finished (the one I was working on when we had our virtual sewing Sunday).