Old 05-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Judith1005

Whew, Quilter Momma, you definitely got me beat. I'm so very glad your family treated you as top momma for the day. It sounds wonderful.

I hope your hand/arm is doing well. Can't wait to see what blocks you come up with.

Sandy, A BBQ sounds awesome as well. You earned a well deserved break and quality time with the family.
I love all your blocks so far. I'm particularly fond of the kitty cat on the vanity. (Shades of my daughter sitting at hers when she was younger.)

To all you moms of the 2-legged variety or 4-legged variety....Happy Mother's Day!

I haven't started my blocks yet...But, I know exactly which ones I'm going to make. I really had to think about what blocks to add to the mix that would feel right. It definitely got easier when I started to think of what my favorites were. Then of course I had to rein in the ideas. lol I look forward to seeing sneaky peaks of everyones blocks. I hope to have a set done by the end of the week.

Sandy, I will definitely have my blocks to you early. My daughters baby is due in early October. My first grandbaby. It's a boy. I definitely want to be with her.