View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Morag

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I watch her on Youtube all the time and take many craftsy.com classes from her online shop. She is so cute and happy and really enjoys showing us all how to make a block a new and easier way. She has so many tips and tricks to making blocks. She makes complicated looking blocks easy to make. She has the gift. And she is always so thrilled to share with everyone. I just can't get enough of her. I buy from her shop all the time just because of seeing all that beautiful fabric on her Youtube videos (all the quilts hanging on the wall behind her). And she has a way of describing how fantastically cute the fabric she is using is and I just can't help but order it.

I wonder if people email her or stop by her shop and tell her about an easier way to make a block or a new block altogether or a new tip on quilting in general. She is an entertainer and a very good teacher. Sometimes, I'll just sit and watch her different videos on Youtube for an hour or longer. I just love that gal. She has to be making a killing in the quilting business...plus all the other craftsy classes she has at www.craftsy.com. And she's just a really nice person. I just wondered how many others of you feel the same way I do about her.
Oh I love, love, love her ...I get the daily deal e-mail every day and buy quite a bit from her shop. Her videos are awesome and she is so down to earth and REAL......