Old 05-14-2012, 01:20 PM
#1piecemaker

Originally Posted by terri bb View Post
holy cow! thats so many blocks! mine is 374 and it is huge! i realized last nite i was about 3/4 the way done with it. and in less than 8 weeks start to "right now". i am so pleased! i need to find other little blocks to play with. i have thoroughly enjoyed doing this. i only quilt on it at nite while im watching tv and pending on what is on is how much i actually get done! it is very relaxing to have something to fiddle with. i have found that i have a hard time letting my hands stay idle for too long! thankfully i am going to be able to get outside alot this summer and im finding out its pretty warm under that quilt at nite now to work on! might best be a fall/winter/spring project! but i can't stop now until it is done! LOL guess ive engaged mouth a bit too long here! will post picture when done and thanks for giving me my two seconds on the soapbox! a year ago someone told me i would have to try to hand sew and i laughed them out of town. so much for never say never! someday me and #1 are goin to end up behind the woodshed......LOL its all her fault i tell my hubby!
Behave or I'm going to give you a cookie!!!