Old 05-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Jim's Gem

Good morning everyone!!!! My keyboard died and so could not type very well. DH got me this new one on Friday. I am still getting used to it!
Got my splint taken off yesterday. I can start putting weight on the foot. I did hobble down the hall this morning with the walker. He wants me to use the walker for a while when trying to walk but to still use the wheelchair most of the time.
I have had an awful cold for the last 5 days. Felt yucky all day on mother's day. But it was a great day otherwise. My son sent me some beautiful flowers but was not able to come home. I did have all three of my daughters together. My Granddaughter was dedicated Sunday in church and then Beth had us all over for brunch. There were 17 of us not including my two grands. So good to see Jen and Joey and Isaac. Wonderful news........ Jen's pregnant with my #3 grand!!!!!! Isaac will get to be a big brother in December, around Christmas. They will be 19 mos apart. Today is Isaac's first birthday! They are having a little party for him in Sunday down by their place. We will head to La Mirada after church on Sunday to celebrate his birthday.
This cold is driving me crazy. I have been so wiped out , so sleepy. I hope to get a little sewing in today. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!