View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Skeat

Originally Posted by Riversong
You are in a birthday block swap,and requested a specific block and color preferences. A couple of the blocks are way off and stand out like a sore thumb...they want pictures of the finished top...Im thinking use the off blocks as "matching " pillows??
What would you do??? ( and its not on this forum!! LOL!)

Put the blocks together on your design wall or floor and take a pic....tell them you will have to wait to put them together due to other obligations....time will fade the question:)I have had this happen to me a couple of times! I even went to a snowman party-cute idea! Everyone had to bring something w/a snowman on it such as a scarf, gloves, picture, etc....everyone swapped out. I got hand lotion for 2 years! Glad it was me and not someone else....but, the person that didn't listen or read the directions sure bellied up to the table to get their snowman:)LOL Just the way it is sometimes. One might be a bit color blind...or....what is a fuscia..might be more purple to some or pink to others...sometimes real specifics help....tag it to something like 'pumpkin orange', etc. Sometimes it just doesn't matter....Skeat