View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:36 PM
mimistutz

Red face

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Come one, Come all .... We'll have a ball!!!

As Works4Me mentioned ... we want to see and hear the patriotism from our Quilter Friends in ALL countries, worldwide.

And as many "threads" tend to become, chatting is encouraged on this one! We can all learn more about each other's part of the world, our customs and our cultures.

So please do tell, and show us your "threads", in the Before, During and After stages, as you work your way thru a new Patriotic Project!

(typed in true Canadian Flag Red!)

P.S. I'll post a pic of the Mountie and all is parts soon!
I've been away from the site for a while, but so glad I found this. We belong to a camping club and will be traveling to Blyth, Ontario in July for a week Campvention sponsored by our Canadian members/friends. We have a theme each year and are asked to decorate our campsite in the theme. This year it is "Path to Friendship". You've given me inspiration. Thinking a yard flag maybe. But I also need to incorporate "Inukshuks".
We were in Niagra Falls, Canada two years ago the first week in July and greatly enjoyed all of the celebrations.
I need to go now, I have this flag idea going around in my head and need to get working on figuring it out. Hope I have time to get it done.