View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:40 PM
kountrykreation

I have a Bailey 13 on a Grace Start Right Frame. Guess I've had it for about a year, or so. I like it. Had a few problems when I first received it, and Mr. Bailey shipped out a new one and paid to have the 'problem child' returned (within the first week). I can't say enough about his customer service. From my personal experience his service is outstanding! As far as the machine, I have quilted several quilts without any problems. It does not have all the 'bells and whistles', but then it didn't cost $15k (or more) either. It's only 13 inch so it takes more rolling. It's on a Grace frame and I also like dealing w/Grace, they have exceptional service as well. The only down side to the Start Right frame is the plastic tends to break. If I were to ever start a longarm business I would definitely upgrade to a 'real' longarm, but for now, I already have a 'real' job, so the Bailey 13 is a great fit for me, and my hobby. There is also a yahoo group for the Bailey, started and moderated by a gal named Deb. You might want to check it out, it's very informative with different tricks and tips from Bailey users. Congrats and good luck!

Last edited by kountrykreation; 05-15-2012 at 12:59 PM.