View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:41 PM
wildyard

OK all, I need strength! I am struggling so with this beach quilt. I put the top together, put the sashing on, and it was 2" narrower across the bottom than the top.
Took it apart, checked the square, adjusted some things, put it back together; still an inch out of square.
I will add, that I have been working under the burden that my nephew, age 49, passed away last Weds. and I am not able to go to California to be with my sister and her family. I thought sewing would help distract me, but apparently, I am already too distracted to sew straight. Also, struggling the past few weeks with some extra health issues. So y'all send me strength as I am ripping apart the beach quilt again, and pray I get it right this time. I had so hoped she would have it by now. I really want to get it to her soon, but I had dr. appt today, have 2 tomorrow and massage therapy on Thursday. So even if this time is the charm in squaring it up, it's still going to be a while for the quilting to get done.
Home home on the QB, where always is heard, those encouraging wordsssssssssss........... lala laaaaaaa la la la laaaaaa la laaaaaa. Hugsssss and smilessssss my dear friendssssssss.