Old 05-15-2012, 07:17 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... sending some more {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you. Glad to see that your scrap pile is calling you ... that's a good sign!

QNSue ... Are you a Proud Mama? or what? awwwwwww they're so cute! Really like that black one with the white tuxedo shirt!! Are the chicks for meat? or will they be layers? Will keep an eye open for the snails to arrive ... or perhaps I should say the Pony Express? You're coming closer to the finish!! Keep at it ..... in your not-so-spare time!

Now for the announcement ........................ My FWS is done!!!!!! I was on a conference call today, which was mostly listening, so I brought my quilt, thread, etc into the office and got to work while I "worked"!!! So that got me in the mood, and I just kept at it tonight and a few minutes ago, the last stitch was sewn. Will do a good pick and clean session now ... removing loose threads, etc.

So needless to say ... no PC blocks done ... and not sure i"ll get at them. The LQS UFO Challenge is coming near the end, so I want to get as many done as I can for that.