Old 05-16-2012, 07:57 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad ... you just tell your DH that I'm proud of him for letting you disappear from the farm. And even more so that he let you take off during this busy season. Good Man he is ... make him his favourite food!

MiraB ... Thanks! My challenge is the how to get a picture that you ladies can see and enjoy instead of just a heap on the couch! I really am starting to think of hanging it off the eavestrough for the photo op. I have a friend coming tomorrow and if the weather cooperates and they're in the right "mood" we might try that!!

QNSue ... every picture you share, it just tells us that you must be living in paradise!

WendiQ ... Sometimes we just have to look for ways to enjoy what we want, yet in a different than normal way! Maybe time for some more container gardening, as it's not just for apartment dwellers!

JanRN ... {{{HUGS}}} to you! I'm sure it's not easy "hanging out". I'm sure your Mom appreciates your loving care. How's she doing? And how are YOU doing?

CarrieM ... OMG you have a separate building for your sewing. WOW!!! Enjoy Quilt Market and we'll be all looking forward to hearing all about it!