Old 05-16-2012, 08:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad ... I'll hope for rain for you ... to be able to sew and to help the hay and crops grow!

MiraB ... Beautiful and perfect, as always!! And such a different look with the red/white and the softness of the green, both with the different but similar dark blue mult-prints.

GGal ... Love the contrasts of those two ... soft and subtle for the one, and thje brighter pink with the subdued print. Perfect and pointy!

WendiQ .. look at all your FC work! Well done! and some bandana fabric in the next one. A nice mix of fabrics for sure!

JanieW ... Now there's a beautiful Christmas block and then a fun kitty playing in the spring. You're right into this PC spirit!

DDamsel ... All your blocks are so soft and delicate. And so well put together. I forget ... are you hand piecing? or did I dream that?

JanRN ... ooohhh ... these look like they were picked right out of QNSue's gardens! You've been usg quite a few florals and some lovely blenders to contrast with them. And look at how square and pointy you've got them! Wouldn't that make for an interesting quilt? .... all florals, just as GrannyQ and DDamsel are doing all blues.

This is a long weekend coming up for us ... Victoria Day to celebrate the Queen's birthday. I'm looking forward to the bonus day off ... and can you guess what my plans are??

Am I still making sense? .,... I was bound I was catching up on threads before hitting the proverbial haystack!
Good Night Ladies!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 05-16-2012 at 08:18 PM.