View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 07:27 AM
nanna-up-north

Default Another FW followed me home

I really don't need another FW but you all have me addicted. I said I wanted to find some vintage machines while at our summer cabin but I didn't expect to find another FW... and it's in such great condition. I haven't oiled it up yet but I sewed on it at the seller's house. It has a case with key, a lot of bobbins and needles, grease, a singer oiler, screw drivers, extra bulbs, etc. There aren't a lot of attachments but there is a quilting stippling foot (at least that's what I think it is) with its black plate, and the blindhemmer in the original box. There's the seam gauge and it looks like an extra needle clamp. The seller also gave me the owner's manual, a FW book and her research documents about age, etc.

Have any of you used that quilting stippling foot? The seller said it's an original piece.... no plastic, etc. I'm not sure how it was used. I know you all can tell me how to use it. And the blind hemmer??? I see how to use it from the instruction sheet inside the original box but I'm not sure how useful it will be. You all will tell me that, too. Right??

Thanks for looking..... I didn't need another FW.... but I have this addiction now!
Attached Thumbnails fw1.jpg   fw2.jpg   fw3.jpg   fw4.jpg   fw5.jpg