View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by yayaquilts View Post
I happened upon this thread just the other day, thanks to Jen-jenniky(?)--thanks Jen. Love the patriotic fabrics you are using for the mystery quilt and for this one!!

Anyway I've been trying to catch up on what everyone's been chatting about--seems like a really fun and encouraging group!! I've got a patriotic quilt that i have been working on for quite awhile and this group may provide just the encouragement I need to finally finish it!! (I'd post a couple pics, but they are on our home computer and I'm away from home now, traveling to northern California to Fort Bragg to camp with our BFF's).

Love all the pictures of the patriotic quilts everyone has or is making!!
Woot Karen good to see you join us. I will look forward to seeing your patriotic quilt in progress when you return from your trip.

Leeks- Tried the mashed potatoes and Leeks...they were very yummy.. Thanks MUV.. the quiche posted by Annaquilts looks yummy.. I believe DH and I will try that next. And I didnt miss the ...Leeks are easy to grow.. Im going to get some seedlings from the farmers market.

Have a wonderful day.