Old 05-17-2012, 06:16 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... The Challenge started back in October and runs thru to the end of May. I've taken several to register, though haven't taken any back yet to provide the finished evidence. Most of those finishes were the weekend before last and now the FWS is done. We pay $2 for each entry, and then the number of "points" are assigned according to the size of the finished product. Wonder if it's according to the measured size? or the # of pieces? If so I should get a gazillion points for that FWS!!! I keep meaning to take a pic of what I have finished up, but it just hasn't happened. Hopefully this weekend, being that I am in the last stretch and have the FWS done.

As for what and how many ... right now all are done but one ... one table runner, three small table toppers, a bunch of mug rugs, and my first Mini!!! The last one I registered is a printed panel that I used for a "learn to machine quilt" class. It's never got finished, so now's the time. I'm debating how much work I'll put into it, as I'm not sure how much I like it, or can come to like it or what I'll do with it. I could call it quits and trim and bind it, though I'm thinking of the continuing theme of "learn to quilt" and might do some QAYG trials with it.

So let's hope the world is good to me this weekend and leaves me alone to sew and sew!!!