Old 05-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Candace

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Hummm, I never change the title - but, I do put my phone number. Geeze, Miriam if you really want to sell the item why ignore a response. If I list something, I check all the responses I get - even the ones that ask 'do you still have the item.' There are lazy people out there that sell something and don't remove the ad. Most people wouldn't change the title - I'm guessing - unless they do an awful lot of buying off of Craigslist. Most people would just do a reply to the ad. I do a reply, ask for their phone number, location, and put in my phone # and location. I am always very polite. I usually get responses. I have several machines I bought off of Craigslist. It is the ones that don't put a phone number that seem to ignore e-mails.

Nancy
Yes, I respond to all e-mails even though they're sometimes just asking if it's available...and I don't change the title either. The only ones I don't respond to are the obvious scams like, " consider your item sold and I'm out of town and would like to mail you a cashier's check" blah, blah, blah. I don't have anything selling right now, but I periodically put up things on CL that I don't want to deal with listing on ebay.