View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:39 AM
klgreene

I went to WW about 15 yrs. ago. Got to my goal weight and then some. I've kept most of it off since then, but have recently put some back on because I'm in a wheel chair and can't walk like I used to. I hadtried every diet under the sun. I love WW because you still can eat things you crave, like Pizza. I used to eat over a half a large pizza, not I eat two medium slices when I have it. Getting starting is a bit hard and confusing, but once you get the hang of it, you don't need to always weigh and measure. But WW over JC or Nutrosystem teaches you how to eat. The ones that provide the food, you loose weight when you eat their food, but the second you go off, you gain the weight back. And remember you do have plateau's. I was on a plateau for one solid year. I weighed in at the exact same weight. Then after one meeting, something kicked in and I lost the rest of my weight. It's a life style and something you really can live with for life. So good luck to you. I have to kick start and loose these few pounds I've gained. Also remember the weight didn't come on over night, so it won't come off that way either. JMHO