Old 05-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Jerseyrayne

I want to Thank everyone for all your comments, its a real confidence builder. I have to be honest, when I started the quilt, I wanted to use up some of my 30's prints which I didn't like as much as the others I have. I used the D9P and when I finished it, I really liked how it turned out. This is the second quilt I make, that I started with fabrics I didn't care for, just wanted to use them up, and in the end I liked the finished quilt. You never know.

And Pat, I learned all about the setup and use of the frame, from this group and Yahoo groups: Handiquilters, Homequiltingsystems and Pfaffexpression. My system is set up at 6', because my sewing space is limited and I usually only do tablerunners to twin size quilts. There is loads of info, photos etc. on these sites to help you, but you can email me if you have any problems and hopefully I can help you with what I have learned so far. This is a picture of my setup.

Thanks again everyone
Linda
Attached Thumbnails frame-setup-poles.gif   fmq-practice-frame.gif   handles-machine.gif