View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 04:29 PM
May in Jersey

Default My Quilt Show Photos

My Guild's Quilt Show began today, got my 2 small quilts finished just in time to hand them in on Tuesday. I'm co-coordinator of our Project Pillowcases and we wanted to do pillowcase demos during the show. Since there was no room for us to have a table in one of the buildings the show is in we decided to have an outdoor table. Park, where show is held agreed and we found a good spot to set up in front of one of the show's buildings. Our table was a hit, everyone was talking about it and they especially liked the string of mini pillowcases I made to decorate the canopy. 2 gals sat at card tables with their machines demoing and I sat at a large table with handouts, posters and big basket of FQ's that the guild was selling, $1 each, buy 3 and get one free. My voice was hoarse at the end of the afternoon as I told everyone who passed about the project and even got a few email addys from those interested in joining our pillowcase Sew Ins. Included photo of Alice in Wonderland quilt that my quilt/book small group made. May in Jersey
Attached Thumbnails quilt-show-pics-001small.jpg   starssmall.jpg   pptablesmall.jpg   pptablesmall1.jpg   alicequiltsmall.jpg