View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:21 PM
sandiphi

My zipper leaders are attached using tape, but you can attach them to your poles using Velcro. I bought my poles at Home Depot. As a matter of fact, I just replaced one because it had grooves all the way around it. I paid $8.76 for it. I don't have the Cruise Control, might look into that. Are you a newbie at quilting. I am. I have only had my machine since April. I set it up in May and really haven't practiced that I should and want to. I love my machine though. I bought it used from a wonderful lady in RI.

If you want you can email me privately because I don't come on this website all the time.

Try to make sure that when the boxes are delivered that someone is home to help you bring in the boxes because the machine is very heavy. I am not sure if the UPS driver will bring the box into the house for you. Oh and save your boxes because if you have to send back your machine for any reason, you will want to send it back in the original box because of the special packaging they include. They charge $75.00 for that box if you were to purchase it separately.