View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 03:43 PM
kydeb

Default My Latest Acquisition :)

This was freshly posted on craigslist last night. I emailed them, ran up to look at her today, and brought her home with me. I'm finding that sewing machines are sort of like puppies....if you go looking, something will come home with you. The couple I bought this baby from said that it was her great-great grandmother's and then her great aunt's. They used it as a lamp table and are getting ready to put the house on the market so they are getting rid of some unneeded/unused things. Unfortunately, there were no attachments or manual with her. She is also beltless. Whoever cleaned out the house when the great aunt died must have thrown everything away. There is one shuttle and a bobbin in her. She looks like she's been well cared for - cabinet is in great shape and there is no rust on the machine. According to the serial number, it was one of 60,000 serial numbers released January 2, 1904, and is a class 27.
Attached Thumbnails img_0579.jpg   img_0580.jpg   img_0582.jpg   img_0583.jpg   img_0584.jpg  

img_0585.jpg   img_0586.jpg   img_0587.jpg   img_0588.jpg   img_0589.jpg