View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 11:51 PM
frugal queen

Hi everyone.

Greetings from the UK.

I am the Frugal Queen you've all been talking about and I would like to thank all of you who clicked on my link and visited my blog. I have only been quilting for about a year and I'm already on my 5th quilt. I am addicted. I now make them to give away as gifts and love to use recycled men's shirts to make them. I have recently bought a new sewing machine as, up until recently, I only had the most basic £50 sewing machine. I am learning free motion quilting and I've started attending workshops to learn to make new blocks, I'm even holding workshops of my own to pass on everything I've learnt so far. I'm frugal in all aspects of life because I've learnt to be happier with less and content with life.

I love the message boards, the discussions and to be in the midst of all you wonderful quilters.

Drop by and see me at http://frugalincornwall.blogspot.co....enerosity.html and have a look round whilst you're there. I'm also up for blogger of the year and would appreciate any votes xxx Love Froogs