Old 05-20-2012, 02:18 AM
athenagwis

Default Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 5/20

The day is finally here!! Let's get out butts in gear and sew! You do not have to do anything to join me, you just have to jump in and sew! Here are the "rules":

I have always wanted to go to those all day sews at a LQS store, but not knowing anyone and having to drag my machine around has always stopped me, so I decided to do the same thing with my virtual friends. I can sew in my PJs, leave my machine where it is, and still get the encouragement I need to get some much needed projects done. So come and join me today!!

The rules couldn't be any easier. Tell us what your goals are for today, then get off the computer and sew! hehe Of course every hour or couple of hours, be sure to check in and let us know how you are proceeding, share pics and offer up encouragement to others.

So let's get to it! My goals for today are:

1. Sew at least one block in my "Alice" quilt
2. Sew at least 10 block in my solids quilt
3. Work on a WIP that hasn't been touched in a while

So what are your goals?

Remember, you can join us at any point today, so even if you have plans for half the day, we are happy to offer encouragement for the time you can join us. Pictures are optional, but we love seeing what you are working on!! but most of all, you must have fun! If you are not having fun, you are not allowed to join us.

Cheers!
Rachel