Old 05-20-2012, 10:44 AM
nancia

this is not a commercial, BUT-- i always have trouble bathing the dogs because of my back, and they are traumatized at a groomers (not very worldly dogs--their world is our house, yard, block and the vet's.) can't get them into the tub , silly beasts won't jump in, go figure! so... i usually give them an outdoor bath once a year, and only one dog a time, weeks later, the other one. in short, poor things verge on neglected! enter RAPID BATH. it attaches to outdoor hose or bathroom shower. takes no time at all and really cleans! girls are less traumatized and i had enough energy left to take them for a walk! all good!! there are a couple of different shampoos for it, and they aren't cheap, but compared to other options it seems really worth it to me! i get dr jon on-line , and that is more an insurance ad than anything else, but they do hi-light new products and this one was on a good sale and needed. i'm a happy camper, and so are the ladies. saw it at w/m the other day, so if you need it immediately, there you go! i'm getting little done, had to stop and wind a new bobbin so i'm checkin in on the quiltin. amazing how much fun this is! ta ta! more donuts anyone?