View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 12:53 PM
sahm4605

Default pattern/block help

I have hit a baby blanket wall. I am needing a quilt/block pattern for a baby blanket. the quilt will be roughly 40" square when all done. I have to have it done by June 22nd and have no other project priorities right now to work on. I just don't know what I want to do with this fabric that I picked out. you guys have any ideas? I don't have to use all the fabrics but the darker purple and the brown/goldish butterfly fabric I want to use for the final borders. This I do know. what do you guys think? warm wishes and yellow brick road patterns I really don't care for. This quilt is for one of my best friends. I am making her a bedding set for the crib which I only have to hand sew the binding to the back left on that. i wanted to make her a baby quilt to have extra to use for the baby when it is little. I hope you guys are getting what I am saying. If you have a pic of the pattern or a quilt top that would be wonderful because I am very visual. Thank you I know that someone will have a top/pattern that will be perfect for me to do. (I don't do applique and curves. don't know how to do them yet)
Attached Thumbnails imag0611.jpg