View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 02:27 PM
mjhaess
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ssuzz View Post
I won a featherweight on e-bay. Seller sent me a Goodhousekeeper machine . Cool but not what I bid on.
I sent it to the person who was supposed to get that one and they were supposed to send me the featherweight.
Sent me a black 301. I really like the 301 but I already have 2 of them. Course I have 2 featherweights too.
Messaged the seller ..No idea what will happen now. been almost an adventure. SSUZZ
I don't trust e-bay buying anymore. I won a bid on an Elna Air-Electronic SU last Dec. The seller advertised the machine as a perfect operating machine that had been recently serviced. When the machine came it was a mess. It had a broken bobbin winder, it would not sew. I contacted the seller and she told me it was working when she sent it. Well, we know that was not true. She refused to take it back or refund some of my money. I took it to my repair man and he told me it was a mess. It cost me 140 dollars to get it in working order.....Needless to say it was my first e-bay experience and my last......Good luck...I hope they make it right with you.