Old 05-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Leideine, it sounds like you have a very interesting family history. I just loved hearing about the "love marriage". Odd as it may sound, my mother tried to get me into an arranged marriage when I was 16. I look one look at the guy -- he was dressed in a loud flowered shirt and plaid pants -- and told her she was out of her mind. And don't listen to Brenda about the East Coast. She's a Texas girl. The East Coast is fabulous.

Julie - we want pix!!!!

Dabbler and Mary, I am so jealous about your outdoor wind chimes. My husband hates them with a passion. One of our neighbors had a set hanging outdoors and he kept complaining and complaining about them to me. I liked them. Then one day they were no longer there. I never asked him what happened. Sometimes you just don't want to know. Louise, if you lived next door with those lovely pipe chimes I think they would be gone if DH lived nearby.

Onalee, what an adorable package you put together! Love those elephants! (Actually my favorite animal. I fibbed about monkeys)

Gzusluvs, what a nice package you sent Mary! Butterflies and Dragonflies! So summery!