Old 05-21-2012, 07:07 AM
jude by the sea

Good morning all. Athenagwis your virtual idea is awesome. I read all 16 pages of responses and it was so cool to see and read what goals people had on their plates. Some of the goals, challenges and successes are similar to my world. I have to admit that I sometimes feel guilty that I spend some days doing nothing but quilt.other days I can't get out of my garden...I just wish I had more of me to do all that I want. I juggle trying to make soap, fuse glass, make torch beads, , quilt, work in garden, quilt, swim, stare at the trees, quilt and the story goes on. This project makes me feel similar to the days when all the women got together to quilt and talk about life, family, dreams and things. So needles to say I am in. My goals today are to piece the corners and triangles in my radiant star. It is my first done the Eleanor Burns way. The center pin wheel did not turn outlike El,s but it is nice. I will try to finish that today. Oh yeah I will keep checking in to see what you all have to say about your goals etc. happy sewing and thanks Athenagwis!