Old 09-15-2009, 05:16 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Patrick Swayze, 57 years old, actor, dancer, and numerous other talents died, September 14, 2009 of a lengthy illness.
Being the fighter that he was, he would want us to remember all the good times, he put on the silver screen for us to enjoy.
What are some of your favorite scenes, etc....anything you want to share, to pay tribute to this awesome, handsome, sweetheart of a guy...and he was a nature lover, and absolutely had a passion for horses.
Did you know that?

I loved him in Dirty Dancing and Ghost. Can't pick a favorite between those two.
He was so diverse, he could be serious and make you believe it, be a fighter as in the North and the South...handsome in a uniform...
and he was a lover...like in Dirty Dancing, a great partner to Jennifer Grey's, "Baby"...dashing...and an awesome dancer...woo hoo!
Just take your breath away in Ghost, a great love story, and he and Whoopi Goldberg, were stupendous together... just a few of my favorite moments with Patrick.
I would love to hear more.
P.S. He married and stayed married to his wife, for about hmmm, 22 years? not sure, but what a guy! :P :mrgreen: