Old 05-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Everose

Ladies, I'm getting hungry again just reading what is in the club car. I'm going to ask the neighbor for some rhubard and make those bars. Can't wait - oh those thighs - going to get bigger I think.

Welcome all of you that haven't been on our train before. It is so much fun!!!! And when it comes through ND I hope you can all get off for an hour or so and sit in my backyard. The johnny jump-ups came back again in my rock garden and they are so fun. I also planted 2 butterfly/hummingbird matts today. What a wonderful day to putter outside. Watered the raspberries. Wish some of you ladies lived closer and I would give you some plants, still have about 20-30 to get rid of this year. They come up EVERYWHERE they aren't supposed to.

And the best news is that the house/polebarn/land in Michigan will be on the market after Memorial Day and it's right across from the land we own already. Even on Roberts Road (which is my last name-think it was named after DH's grandfather) - WOW!!!

DH got home last night =late of course - but doesn't have to go out of town so far this week. Although if there is an emergency - he's gone. But will be nice to have him home again.

Have a great day - it's count down time. Sunliten, love the term "Shopping the Stash". For those who are new to quilting, a "few" of us have a few extra yards of fabric laying around. You never know just when you need that extra color. My biggest problem was that I made fabric notecards and even DH would purchase fabric when he was traveling. How I got 700+ yards is beyond me. Of course, now I need other fabric to quilt - oh the sacrifices.