View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Neesie

Many thanks, for the advice and ideas!

I remember ironing crayon art but also remember having to be careful, about putting those items into the dryer. It'd be a wonderful way, to make a wall hanging, though! Maybe that can be another project, if we have time.

The T-shirt idea would be awfully cute but I'm really trying to keep this as simple as possible. Will keep that in mind, though, for another DGD project!

The two younger girls will only be here about four(?) hours a day, for maybe only five days. I'll have to have everything pretty much ready to go and super simple, if they're going to be doing most of the sewing. May need to have a "trial run," with my granddaughter, to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. Guess I should pick up some of that basting spray, next time I'm out. There certainly won't be time for hand basting! Guess I should make sure I have a good supply of machine needles, too . . . just in case.

We'll be doing this, in either June or July, with all three girls. Will share our progress, when the time comes!