Old 05-22-2012, 03:48 AM
romanojg

It's a hard decision to make. Even if the other two shops honor the warranty because that's the company that doesn't mean they'll give you good service. We have a Bernina shop here and I've been there many times and so has my daughter and others that I know. Even though they have pretty stuff; I don't like their staff. Let me take that back; they have a new person who just started there from another LQS and she's nice. The owner is the same way so there is no way I'd want to deal with them. I went with the Viking Ruby and I go and get classes and when they have people wanting a particular thing they make an extra class. Like this past week, they created a class for the using the cutwork needles and we made a beautiful table runner. Everyone in that store has been the nicest since I first walked in there two years ago and the girl who greated me offered to make me a fresh cup of coffee. Those are the kinds of people I want to deal with if I have an issue with my machine. Try to check out the staff at the other store and talk to the other stores and ask them about serviceing and helping you if you have any problems with your machine. Get a feel for them to see if it fits. Good luck with whatever you decide.