Old 05-22-2012, 05:08 AM
carriem

Default "The Clubhouse" pictures

Here are pictures of my crafting building...I think it looks a little cluttered in my pictures, but I do have a lot in a small space, so am happy with it.

#1: Outside...the shed is the same shape as our house (I'll add a pic of that after these with crabapple tree in full bloom))
#2: Looking in the door and to the left a bit...design "wall" rolls up on dowel under shelf, 6ft work table in front of that.
#3: Sewing table, ironing board, etc. Back wall is a bookshelf with all my current PUPs...well 3 tubs are my children's projects and one has FQs. Also my newest addition is the cutting table extension on the counter! It folds down when not in use...love the higher cutting height!
#4 Singer in cabinet...from the 40s if I remember right ($25 garage sale find when I first started sewing 15yrs ago), next to that is my paper rack for scrapbooking and cardmaking.

The wall where the chairs are is empty...I have a friend or 2 come sew each week so I leave room for them to set up their machine tables/ironing boards. When my sewing table is folded up and all the other sewing stuff is picked up I can set up 2 6ft tables for card classes...have had up to 6 at one time and yes it was a little crowded, but all had a great time.

#5-6 Wall with door...white cupboards hold my paper crafting supplies
#7 Loft above cutting counter...tubs of my "stash" and other crafts I do/have done (basket weaving, crochet, knitting, etc)
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg   005.jpg   006.jpg  

007.jpg   008.jpg