Old 05-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Ozarkmomma,
Lesley - who was known to us as "Lacelady" posted a QAYG tutorial on the first Dear Jane thread which started in January of 2010... this is the note I kept with my DJ info:
QAYG tutorial on [Dear] Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party - Jan 2010 Thru…. Post #3202 - p.161 @ 20/page

I'm not sure if the following link will work for everyone. The site is set up such that the last numbers before the ".html" in the web address is the page number. This number can vary from one person to the next. I have my general settings set for 20 postings per page.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...28063-161.html

Also - Sheri - I have no idea who told you it was 'bad form' but no in fact early on we were told how to post a link so that it would actually "link" easily and not be something you had to copy/paste into your browser. Kudos to you Sheri!!! dont give up!! I think I mentioned I went back for my law degree which I earned @ 50. My son & family got back last Thursday from TX where my DIL's Mom had just graduated earning her BA. We went to my neighbors graduation from Moorpark College last week - at 46 she earned her AA and graduated with honors on the Deans list My hubby is a professor of post-grads mostly @ UCLA but also visiting professor at Cal State at times. He always remarks on how those students who go back to school are among the best and definitely the most conscientious.... so no give up!! I remember all those law school essays, briefs... and Bar exam[s]! We'll support you! and offer you the occasional break you need them for your sanity!

oooo.... yes - I mentioned signature blocks early on and have a list of those who signed up originally and have continued to add to the list. Since this is going to continue for another year, I will wait a few months still. I thought I would send a PM to all on my list by the end of this summer to see who is still interested at that time. I think once we reach the halfway mark we should be able to know how many blocks to make.

Happy sewing
Gus