You gave me a smile and then a big laugh at
the thought of ME trying to do something like
that.

I guess I am going to try the Alpine Access again it
is a work at home type of job, hubs told me about them
as he works with someone who's wife is part of the company
(management or something).

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
it has been just about 3 yrs for me also but i am still holding out..... hope! i have had phone interviews with companies across the country (willing to relocate) without a significant bite but.... i still believe a great opportunity is out there for me and we (me & the opportunity) are working diligently to find one another.

i have had several friends who have had to relocate to find work. this work climate is tough but do not despair. it's not you, it's the market (sounds like a line from a jilting lover).

hang in there louise. i have been having thoughts about buying myself the best push up bra on the market (ooh maybe one of those with the water inserts), finding a really great corset type waist nipper, buying a pair of those butt lifter padded control briefs, getting a great pair of orthodic inserts for some high heels along with a good pair of compression stockings and dragging myself to the nearest hooters bar to get myself a waitress job. i have a bubbly personality so there should be no problem, right?

ooh and i forgot about a wig to cover those accent hairs i have been accumulated since i was 30. they seem to have spread and bought extra family members with them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337186[/ATTACH]