View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by tngal22 View Post
I have been eyeing the Berenstain Bears fabric for a while not but never ordered it. Well hubby sold his motorcycle and gave me $200 cash to buy whatever. I knew 2 of the 3 LQS didn't have the fabric so I took a chance on the third. She did!! She had several of the yardage and layer cakes and jelly rolls! She ordered charm packs but they didn't come in. I really wanted the charm packs but decided to go with the layer cake pack instead. And I got 2 different yardage plus some white, total of 7 yards! Of course that took half of my money but that is ok. I plan to make me a quilt either with the D9P or stacked coin pattern. I also got enough to make a self binding receiving blanket as I am addicted to making them. lol.

So what fabric would you just love to buy right now?
Whooo-Hoooo! Don't you just love, coming home with new fabric?

I would love to find some pretty fabric, with dachshunds. Have done the searching but the available ones are rather boring. There's ONE fabric, I do love (on Spoonflower.com) but it's rather pricey and doesn't sound as washable, as I'd like it to be. I'm supposing the dyes aren't as stable, as with mass-produced fabrics.