Old 05-22-2012, 04:35 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
You remember the seat I redid right? It was vinyl and terrible:< Now it's cute. How about this? Put them on the curb and put an ad on CL saying they're in bad condition, but free. You won't have to deal with meeting people etc. and I would bet you someone claims them to refinish. And you won't have to pay to dump them. What do you guys pay up there? I think our fee is $7 or so....

I hope it wasn't retimed for the 15x1 needles..yikes. But, if all the discs etc. are with it, it was worth the $ and the trip. If Cathy doesn't have an extra you can check Sew Classic. I know they're available on ebay for $15 or so.
Yes, Candace I remember the seat you re-did - it is very cute now! I may keep the seat and re-do it, but not the cabinet. We can't put things out on a curb, we don't have a curb. I live on a small horse ranch with a gravel road about 1/2 mile long to get to the automatic gate to where our driveway starts! We have to make a dump haul anyway about once a year just to clean up!

Ok, Melinda, Dan, and Candace, I tried the bobbin case for the 319w in the 306w - no go! Geeze, why would Singer do that? They both take the weird little 206x13 needles, and the weird 'L' bobbins - so why aren't the bobbin cases interchangeable? I am going to visit Sew Classic and see if I can tell the difference!

Nancy