View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 04:53 AM
Feathers

Cutebuns:
May I come over and "play" in your garage? Like our grandson said of another grandson a few years ago "I like to play with Justin, he has neat toys!" You have NEAT toys. I see you have several sewing machines and one of those Rowenta irons that have the water basin underneath. How do you like that iron? I've been tempted to get one but haven't talked to anyone who has one. Your quilting frame is pretty cool, too. Does it have a quilting machine like a Gammill or something with it? My sewing room is a converted bedroom so I don't have alot of room but I do have ALOT in the room. It's crowded and only special friends and family are allowed in it as I'd be afraid casual friends would think I was mentally ill with all the STUFF stuffed in that room but I love it as I'm sure you love your garage. We have a garage...maybe I could convert ours into a nice room????....naaaaa, DH would'nt have anyplace to put his stuff if I did that. Thanks for sharing your room....I'll bet the wood stove crackling really makes things comfy and nice for you. It looks like your kids have a good spot in there to be with you but still be able to watch TV....it's a perfect room! Good for you.

Feathers