Old 05-23-2012, 03:07 AM
sherryl1

Well,your hushband should have done a lot of research befor saying,'write it up."They aren't all the same.I got my long arm several years ago.I remember trying to follow the lines on a panto.Wow,I had tears running down my face.I knew my hushband spent a lot of money for my machine.And this needed to produce income.Well,I kept at it,and now I am one of the best in my area.It gets better.Do you have good support through the store you purchased it from?That is necessary.Also,practice on paper.The brain doesn't know the difference between pen and paper or you guiding the the machine.In the brain it is the same.Try it,it works.Also maybe go a little faster when you stitch.This makes your curves smoother.Also,you can dot the thread with Sewers Aid.It is silicone and will make the thread slip through all the thread guides a lot smoother.If this doesn't work,insist your dealer help.At this point you don't have enough experience to figure this out on your own.And,RELAX.It is just fabric.Go for it.