Old 05-23-2012, 05:41 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher View Post
Nancy, don't know if this will help but here is a picture of the bobbin case for a 306K. I have another one but can't get to it right now. Don't know if it has the same bobbin or not.
Thank you Trish, that is the same bobbin case that goes into my 319w! Unfortunately, it won't even go into the 306W! I have to get the open bobbin case for the 306w! So ridiculous that Singer made the 306K and 306W use different cases! I always thought the letter only designated where the machines were made! Someone got the specs messed up between the two factories I think! Again, Candace and Melinda are right, the closed bobbin is a no go on this machine! Geeze, now I will have to look at all the machines I get that do or don't have a letter or different letter in the model number! I have always thought that letter meant nothing more than the machines were made at a different factory - everything about the machines were the same!!!!! Now we all know that letter can be a very important bit of information about the machine itself!!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 05-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.