Old 05-23-2012, 08:18 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Wendig, I am turning 70 this year; you are only as old as you feel in your heart and mind. if you are in your own home, can still cook, do laundry, and clean a bit in the house, you have still got a good life. The love of quilting is a added bonus. Please do not quit now Do what you want to do....if it is a different block, so be it. A lot of people are living to be a 100 or 103, so stay in the saddle with us, or with what you love to do.

I have realized I have more material than I can sew up in my lifetime and I have shared with others on this Pony trail; and they have been very gracious in receipt of it. Check out the Charity needs on this board, too. Check how the others on this Pony Trail support different charities with their quilts. Others are more or less in the same boat you are...no one to give to any more, or to leave it to others. Number One Rule: Enjoy every day as you want too...and I hope you will continue with us on this trail....virtual RV is nice for a rest...but getting into action will keep you involved.