Old 05-23-2012, 09:08 AM
twoxover

hi everyone!

here is the follow up--after the fact that she yelled at my way to sweet of a DH....no way will i ever set foot in her store, in person or online, ever. this experience has soured me on bernina. I still think it's a great machine, but not willing to encounter another attitude.

I'm a viking person-i have a great 350 that is such a workhorse. Today i went to my local viking dealer-about 45 minutes away. over the course of 15 year, i have bought my 350 from him, my babylock embroidery machine from him (an ellure...it's old, but great!) and vacuums. he's been in business for at least 30 years. they aren't going ANYWHERE!

Long story short...I'm getting a viking tribute 140 c. got a GREAT price (even better than the special that viking is advertising) and the little extras coming with it, as well as an extended warrentee through the store. They did not have one in stock...but i played with an 835 and an 875 long enough to know that I will LOVE the tribute. These are people I trust. they aren't fancy, but they do good work.